Saturday, August 8, 2009

week 2: there's a lot to be done while your head is still young.

So the typhoon came and went without much notice (at least up near Taipei where I was). Needless to say, I was incredibly let down by my first typhoon experience. This was then followed up with bad news about one of the locations.

The long short of it was, we weren't able to shoot inside. The main draws to the place was being able to walk inside it... so I decided against shooting there. Not worth the trouble involved to get the permission and only get exteriors.

Thinking back on it, I wasn't planning on using the location too much because I knew we had limited access to the place. Speaking of which, I got bad vibes from the house during the scout when the phone started ringing in there for no reason... and its been abandoned for several years!

Update: Morakot devastates southern regions.
Up to 2500mm (8 feet) of rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment